Our pediatric dentists in Allen, Texas, Dr. Hunter and Dr. Aubel, and the rest of our team are committed to patient safety and health. Infection control has always been a top priority for Allen Pediatric Dentistry, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep our patients and our team safe.
We follow state regulations as mandated by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the American Dental Association® (ADA), and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to stay up to date on any changes for infection control.
Some of our office policies include the following:
- You will be asked to fill out a screening questionnaire before your visit and when you arrive at our office.
- Our office has curbside check-in. Once you arrive at our numbered parking slot, please call or text us to let us know you are here, and you will be invited in.
- If you have young children and cannot use our curbside check-in, please inform our staff. We encourage following guidelines for social distancing and ask that only one guardian or parent be present for your child’s dental appointment.
- Masks are required for everyone who visits our office. We provide hand sanitizer for use when you enter our lobby and throughout the office.
- Our waiting room has removed items that require extensive sanitation, such as children’s toys or magazines, and our built-in games will not be in use. We recommend bringing a tablet for your child or some other handheld game.
- Our appointments are spaced further apart to allow for social distancing. This means that our availability has changed for scheduling.
Our practice is happy to serve and looks forward to meeting with you and your child. We welcome you to call 972-535-8169 if you have any questions and invite you to schedule an appointment with us.
|Monday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.*|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. †|
*Hours may vary during school holidays. | †Only answering phones. | Our pediatric dentists are on-call for dental emergencies at 972-727-0737.